Information We Collect and Use
For purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” is any information that identifies, related to, or describes, directly or indirectly, an individual or household. In the course of operating our Services and delivering our products and services, we collect and process categories of Personal Information described below. We use this information for typical business and commercial purposes (including compliance with legal obligations and use for auditing, security, and anti-fraud purposes) and as described more specifically below.
Sensitive Data and Automated Decision-Making: At this time, Chicks Love Little Ones does not knowingly try to gather sensitive categories of data about individual users or engage in profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects concerning individuals users.
Information You Give Us. When you interact with us in person (including at live events) or use the Chicks Love Little Ones Services, we may collect and store Personal Information you provide, including:
- Personal Identifiers. We receive personal identifiers (such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, social media identifiers, user account details, and similar identifiers) and use them to respond to and complete your requests, fulfill your orders for products and services (e.g., signing you up for email lists, enrolling in the VIP debit card or purchasing tickets), and to communicate with you for informational purposes (including sending you order confirmations, notices, updates, invoices, and security alerts) and marketing purposes (including sending you news, promotions, special offers, information, information about a station text club you enrolled in or to offer you other products and services that may be of interest to you). We may also use this information to communicate with you about sweepstakes or contests, or to process and deliver sweepstakes/contest entries, correspondence, and prizes. We may also create internal identification and reference codes to identify you in our electronic systems. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications or update your preferences (see “Your Rights and Opt-Out Choices,” below).
- Communications and Submissions You Send Us. We collect the information and content you submit through contact, enrollment, sign-up, survey, and purchase forms, through your posts and interactions on social media platforms, and through email and telephone communications and other submissions to us through our Services (including product and service reviews, social media interactions, enrollment in text clubs and responses to text club communications, contest and sweepstakes entry submissions, and service requests). We use this information to respond to and fulfill your requests, establish and manage our customer relations and customer service, and to provide and improve our websites, products, and services.
- Commercial Information. We collect and generate commercial information and transaction information (such as records of products and services purchased on our websites, services you have enrolled in and purchases made using the VIP debit card). We use this information to respond to and fulfill orders, improve our product and service offerings, communicate with you and with service provides, tailor our marketing efforts, and for internal reporting purposes.
- Inferences From the Information Listed Above. We will use the information listed above to draw inferences about your preferences and characteristics to help us provide you with personalized content and offers and help us develop and provide better products and services.
- Chicks Love Little Ones Account Information and Social Posts. If you are a Chicks Love Little Ones user, you may need to provide certain basic details in order to set up your account (including things like your name, gender, and birth date). You may also choose to provide additional information about yourself, your personality, lifestyle, and interests when setting up your profile and interacting over Chicks Love Little Ones. If you choose to share information on Chicks Love Little Ones that may be “special” or “sensitive”—for example, information about your ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, or religious beliefs—you consent to our processing that information. Chicks Love Little Ones is a public place where information you post may be accessed and used by others (including possibly by non-users) for their own purposes. Information you choose to post on Chicks Love Little Ones (including information in your public profile) is public; you post it at your sole risk. Please exercise caution and common sense in deciding what to share on Chicks Love Little Ones and in communicating with other users. If you don’t want something to be public, don’t share it with others because neither you nor we can control what other users choose to do with it.
- Audio and Visual Information. If you choose to share audiovisual content like photos or videos with us through our Services, we may collect that content. We may also record customer service telephone calls for quality purposes and to meet our legal obligations. If you choose to share videos or photos over Chicks Love Little Ones or elsewhere on our Services, you may need to allow us to access your camera or photo albums for that purpose.
- Privacy Choices. We receive and retain any opt-outs or other choices related to how we collect, us, and disclose Personal Information.
Consent to Processing and Transfer of Information
Chicks Love Little Ones is a United States company and the Chicks Love Little Ones Services are provided from the United States. If you are a user who resides outside the United States, please be aware that information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Chicks Love Little Ones Services, or providing us with any information, you consent to the collection, processing, maintenance and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other applicable countries in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as, or equivalent to, those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
How We Protect Your Information
We maintain procedural, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the Personal Information you provide via the Chicks Love Little Ones Services. Unfortunately, no transmission of data is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. Therefore, any transmission of Personal Information to us is made at your own risk. If you believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us using the contact details below.
Third Party Links
Rights of Minors
Except where otherwise indicated, we do not knowingly collect or store any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. Parents or guardians who believe their child under the age of 13 has provided us with information without parental consent should contact us at [email protected] so that we can take steps to delete the information within a reasonable time.
From time to time, we may revise this Policy to reflect changes in the law or technology, or changes in our practices regarding information collection and use. If we make material revisions to the way we collect or use your Personal Information so that we are using it for purposes or sharing data with third parties that you have not consented to, we will provide you with notice of those changes and may do so by announcing the change through the Chicks Love Little Ones Services. You agree that we may notify you about material changes in the way we treat Personal Information by placing a notice on the Chicks Love Little Ones Services. You should check our online services frequently for updates.
Any changes to this Policy will become effective as of the Effective Date on the top of this page. By continuing to use the Chicks Love Little Ones Services after the most current Effective Date, you will be deemed to have agreed to such changes. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, as it may be amended from time to time, in whole or in part, please do not continue to use the Chicks Love Little Ones Services.